Saturday, 6 May 2017

Welcome

Hello,

Welcome to Five Minutes till Curtain Up. The home of all things stagey written by me.

 If you don't know who I am, my name is Clare and I live in the West Midlands of the UK and I am obsessed with all things musical theatre. This has been the case since I was young and was introduced to the magical world of Disney. My first experience of musicals/singing in films was Mary Poppins and I've been in love ever since.

This blog is my way of sharing one of my favourite things with an audience of more musical theatre fans in collaboration with my YouTube channel, which you can visit by clicking HERE or by clicking the video down below.

Today's post and video are just to say hello, welcome to the channel and blog and the kind wish that you subscribe to the channel and follow this blog anyway you wish. To reiterate what was said on the video, my plan is to use the channel and this blog in conjunction with each other,so that every time I post on my channel there will be a corresponding blog post, which might have anything in that I might have missed and vice versa. For example, if I post a review video on my channel, I will also write a written review on here for people who would prefer to read the review.

I hope you come along for the ride and subscribe to the channel or follow this blog by clicking the bloglovin button on the right hand side under my picture.

Clare
xxx


            
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig